Finally, a recipe that ticks all (almost) the boxes for J to do by herself. With the exception of handling the hot melting ingredients, she did these by herself. I’m so proud!
- 100 grams butter
- 400 grams dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 250 grams digestive biscuits (finely crushed)
- 250 grams maltesers (enough to dot over the surface of your pan or tin)
- Place biscuits in a zip lock bag, and bash them into smithereens. J did this in mere minutes.
- While that is happening, melt together the butter, chocolate and condensed milk in a heavy-based saucepan, then add the crushed biscuits.
- Mix together quickly then pour into a lined swiss roll tin.
- Strategically place whole maltesers on the surface of the mixture.
- Chill, and cut into squares for serving.
2 Comments Add yours
I want to order 1 box from J